Thread: What is the best thing about being a thermographer?

What is the best thing about being a thermographer?

There are many exciting things about being a thermographer - The discovery - The investigation process - The exclusivity of infrared knowlege and of course the access to high level technology.

Admin is a forum identity we (CITA) use to post on behalf of others & also for official forum posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    There are many exciting things about being a thermographer - The discovery - The investigation process - The exclusivity of infrared knowledge and of course the access to high level technology.

I enjoy being part of a group who has the interest of exploration that sets us apart from the crowd. How many times I'm able to observe conditions others have no idea exist. Now that my eyes have viewed thermals in materials I'm fascinated at how my mind pushes the potential of the temperature colors into my imagination. How simple things, the view out the front door, the dark sea of the night's sky, what that beautiful sun set looks like through the lens of the thermal camera, what the still lake waters look like mirrored with the surrounding hills, down the rabbit hole never able to return. I live in a different world now, even though it's the same.